We are absolutely committed to protecting your privacy.
1. Our policy is that we will not share your information with others without your prior consent. We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
2. We will invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology.
3. We will respect your privacy and will not send unsolicited mail.
4. We do not store customer Debit & Credit card details
Light-heart is the data controller for all personal data under the legal basis of Legitimate Interest governed by the General Data Protection Regulations.
Clicking on links on our site may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
STORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our prices and products are subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
Light-Heart uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- to personalize the site for you;
- to protect the site from malicious use;
- to improve site performance.
Other third party cookies
When you use this website, you may also be sent the following third party cookies, which may be used for the following purposes:
- to analyse site traffic;
- to offer improved sharing tools;
- for other purposes, as outlined in those sites’ cookie policies.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.